BlueTail Scanners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueTail Scanners

a forum for owners and users of BlueTail scanner receivers, providing firmware, software, and support for all BlueTail products

2 posters

Buy, Sell, Trade Thread

bstafford

Buy, Sell, Trade Thread Empty Buy, Sell, Trade Thread

Post by bstafford Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:00 am

Since we don't have a specific classifieds section, and this board seems small enough to not really need one, this can be the place to post for anyone looking to Buy, Sell, or Trade products.

I don't think we really need rules at this point, although the usual rules for internet sales on forums should probably apply.
    All items with over $100 value should have pics.
    Your username, along date verification written on something should be in at least one of the pictures
    Buyer beware, Do your research, etc.

I don't think there is really a need to limit it to BTT products only, although I would assume most of the posts here will be concerning them.

Blackswan and Cheif like this post

bstafford

Buy, Sell, Trade Thread Empty Re: Buy, Sell, Trade Thread

Post by bstafford Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:04 am

I am also going to start this off by stating that I am looking to add to my collection, and am looking for either a P25RX or P25RX-II.

Blackswan likes this post

Blackswan
    Blackswan
    Admin

Post by Blackswan Sun Aug 04, 2024 6:03 am

This is an excellent idea. If enough interest is expressed in having a separate classifieds section in the future, I will add one

B.S.

Cheif likes this post

bstafford

Post by bstafford Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:43 am

Figured I would update this and state that I was finally able to find a P25RX-II to add to my collection.
    I am still interested if anyone has any leads on more P25RX or P25RX-II's. I still firmly stand by my statements that these are my favorite receivers that I own.

Blackswan likes this post

Blackswan
    Blackswan
    Admin

Post by Blackswan Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:51 am

I know where a Micro can be found but I too, would like to have a P25RXII

B.S.
    bstafford

Post by bstafford Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:03 am

I already have a Micro that I am considering unloading since I didn't use it as much as I anticipated.
    I ended up picking up a Unication G5 around the same time as I got the Micro, which the G5 filled the portability need that I had originally got the Micro for. I was then working with Todd on getting the Mon software running on Windows 7 to run on my Monitoring and Logging PC, but we weren't able to come up with a solution, so its just been sitting. It probably has a total of less than 5 hours use, along with a WIO and Housing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:01 am