BlueTail Scanners

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlueTail Scanners

a forum for owners and users of BlueTail scanner receivers, providing firmware, software, and support for all BlueTail products

3 posters

P25RX Nano Clone?

Blackswan
    Blackswan
    Admin

P25RX Nano Clone? Empty P25RX Nano Clone?

Post by Blackswan Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:16 pm

Does anyone know if the P25RX-I can load a Nano backup file?  Or can BTconfig load a Nano backup?
    If I understand correctly the Nano .ini file is basically a .csv file. The manual for the P25RX says you can load a .dsd file, which is also a.csv. So by simply renaming the Nano .ini backup file to.dsd should allow it to work with the P25RX

B.S.
    FreqNOut

P25RX Nano Clone? Empty Re: P25RX Nano Clone?

Post by FreqNOut Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:07 pm

Sorry, the P25RX/RXII rigs can not read in the Micro/Nano ini file format.
    bstafford

Post by bstafford Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:53 am

But you could open it in a CSV editor and rearrange the data to to be useable. This could even be made into an automated process.
    Blackswan
    Blackswan
    Admin

Post by Blackswan Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:54 am

I guess it isn’t going to work anyway. I got the radio today and loaded the control channel for the state 800mhz system and it is working perfectly. However, when I tried to set up the county 700mhz Harris system, no such luck. I have the same issue I originally had with my Nano. It works, but no audio. With the Nano we found the Harris was setting the IDEN parameters for P25 phase 1, but is actually a phase 2. With the Nano it was just a matter of editing the .ini file. With the P25RX, that option doesn’t seem to exist

B.S.
    FreqNOut

Post by FreqNOut Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:36 pm

Yes. Todd made the Micro/Nano config ini a lot easier for users to change system configs. A nice feature addition as he created his newer radio design.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:07 am